From time to time, ZBG.com receives information requests about its customers from law enforcement agencies around the world. This page is here to provide you and law enforcement with information about how these requests are processed
When ZBG.com is contacted, law enforcement is generally interested in two types of data: information about customers’ identities and information about their trading activities
When information requests are received, ZBG.com requires that it be accompanied by appropriate legal process. This can vary from place to place. For example, production orders, search warrants, and subpoenas, but also requests for voluntary disclosure of data may all amount to legal process. ZBG.com reviews each order and request for voluntary disclosure to determine that it has valid legal basis and that any response is narrowly tailored to ensure that only the data to which law enforcement is entitled is provided
ZBG.com welcomes inquiries from law enforcement agencies about its policies and procedures. Please contact ZBG.com at [email protected]
To aid the expeditious review of information requests, law enforcement request should provide the following information:
1. Name of the law enforcement authority.;
2. Proof that the officer is authorized to request the information (proof of authority) andcurrent position within the law enforcement agency;
3. Proof ofidentification of the officer within the law enforcement agency(e.g.internal ID number);
4. Investigation letter issued by law enforcement agency;
5. Email address from a government domain;
6. The name ofthe specific legal entity where you require the information from;
7. Specific content for requesting customer information;
8. Other details, including 1) State a reasonable deadline and 2)Mutual Legal AssistanceTreaty request for international law enforcement.
ZBG.com also reserves the right to make disclosures to authorities in order to protect itself and customers.